• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Best Place To Buy Oakleys In The UK | Shade Station

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's the difference between a bar and a table?

A normal OCP Bar has all of the basic features that Oakley provide; e.g picking your lens, frame etc.

An Oakley OCP table has everything a bar would, plus extra features. It is updated daily and the biggest feature is that you have the physical frames and lenses right there in front of you so you can really see what it will look like in person.

I've included a picture we have of the table below:

4.jpg

Oh, and I did mean to tell you that we are currently running a discount code to celebrate Bradley Wiggins winning the Tour de France.

If you enter 'yellowandgold' into the voucher code field at the checkout, you will get a nice £5.00 off your order.

This is valid until the end of play on Friday 27/07/12.

More offers to follow I'm sure :)

Oh, and I did mean to tell you that we are currently running a discount code to celebrate Bradley Wiggins winning the Tour de France.

If you enter 'yellowandgold' into the voucher code field at the checkout, you will get a nice £5.00 off your order.

This is valid until the end of play on Friday 27/07/12.

More offers to follow I'm sure :)

Oohh is that on anything or just the sunglasses?

That's a pretty wicked setup! Do you actually buy the sunglasses there or are you ordering them based on what Oak has in stock?

Hi Guys,

I work for Shade Station - the UK's largest independent retailer of sunglasses and watches and the best place to get your Oakley Sunglasses!

I have joined this Forum so that I can provide you guys with all of the insider info, pre-release material and anything else we are able to pass on to you all.

We stock ALL current models from Oakley including a very extensive range of replacement lenses and Oakley accessories.

As a company, we have been a registered Oakley dealer for over ten years now...and it's safe to say that we are serious Oakley fanatics!

Look out for our posts and feel free to visit our webpage :smile:

Hey shades! Fantastic to see you on here. My favourite UK Oakley retailer! Visited for the first time in April; fantastic place!!
Anyway, welcome to the forum :biggrin:

Hi Oakster, you actually buy from our own stock, if we say we have it in stock, we have it in stock! The only way to do business in our opinion!

Latest Posts

Back