• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Best Place To Buy Oakleys In The UK | Shade Station

BTW @ Shade Station,
can you help? Click

Hi Marc,

I do agree with Herbsley on this, and your English is definitely better than my German too :)

With regards to the link you have sent me, unfortunately we are unable to get hold of replacement Infinite Hero Fuel Cell Icons. We can get some of the regular ones, but not Infinite Hero.

Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you give paypal payment as an option because i could not
find anything in your site

With regards to the link you have sent me, unfortunately we are unable to get hold of replacement Infinite Hero Fuel Cell Icons. We can get some of the regular ones, but not Infinite Hero.
Thank you very much that you have checked this. Today I received the same answer from oakstore.de (German Oakley Store) :mad:

We do not currently accept PayPal payments, however we do accept all forms of major credit/debit cards.
What about bank transfer within the EU? SEPA

Thank you very much that you have checked this. Today I received the same answer from oakstore.de (German Oakley Store) :mad:

What about bank transfer within the EU? SEPA

Oakley don't actually make the Infinite Hero Icons as a replacement set, unfortunately. Maybe you could see if another member has a set on here?

We could do a bank transfer, yes. You would need to contact us directly by either calling or emailing us.

Tel: 0844 848 78 78
Email: info@shadestation.co.uk

Back