• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Customize Your Oakley Thread...

thanks for the tips guys, here's what i decided to get for my straight jackets as i luckily came across 1 over at my local o store:

IMAG0334.jpg

Look really nice.

I managed to get some of my Monster Dog lenses cut down to fit into my Fat Cat's. Took them into Vision Express local to me in the UK & they did it for FREE within an hour, mind you i had just purchased some Oakley Drill Bit RX glasses from them..........

I managed to get some of my Monster Dog lenses cut down to fit into my Fat Cat's. Took them into Vision Express local to me in the UK & they did it for FREE within an hour, mind you i had just purchased some Oakley Drill Bit RX glasses from them..........
Awesome! Have you got before and after shots?

It was originally set up as a DIY thread. That's the thread's main purpose. DIY though (for the purposes of this thread anyway) encompasses custom work done for you by optometrists. That's the only way some of us will be able to get it done.

I've seen some folks paint their frames too, it would be cool to see some of those.

Chrome lenses came in the mail today. I'm going to head over soon to get these cut for the Romeo1s. I figure I'll have this and the Emeralds as a spare. I figure it's only a matter of time before the spider-cracking so I might as well have a pair ready. Besides, Chrome should look pretty sick.

Chrome lenses came in the mail today. I'm going to head over soon to get these cut for the Romeo1s. I figure I'll have this and the Emeralds as a spare. I figure it's only a matter of time before the spider-cracking so I might as well have a pair ready. Besides, Chrome should look pretty sick.

what chromes lenses you got? my Jawbone lenses will arrive today also but I'm gonna try to cut it for my Romeo 1 too..im just tired of looking for optometrist here in our area. my problem now is what tool should I use to cut it.

@good2mod
i would say, try a dremel tool with a flexible shaft attachment....!

Latest Posts

Back