• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘The Definitive Oakley Owner's List Page

I want to see a list of every lens with what the view thru looks like in sunlight.
LOL. Feel free to send me the link when you're done!!!

I could make a start on it if you sent me that nice spine case of yours!!!

Failing that, I reckon @Chris A Hardaway is in the best position to do such a mammoth task. He's got lots of spare time outside his full time job, cutting lenses for 98% of the people here, playing with his kid and setting up a new house!!!!

LOL. Feel free to send me the link when you're done!!!

I could make a start on it if you sent me that nice spine case of yours!!!

Failing that, I reckon @Chris A Hardaway is in the best position to do such a mammoth task. He's got lots of spare time outside his full time job, cutting lenses for 98% of the people here, playing with his kid and setting up a new house!!!!

I've only gotten a few lenses to shoot. I'd have more if I knew wht I would be looking thru. Not asking you to come up with one, but would like a collective effort by the board to get one done.

I've only gotten a few lenses to shoot. I'd have more if I knew wht I would be looking thru. Not asking you to come up with one, but would like a collective effort by the board to get one done.
I think the main issue with having too many people contribute is "comparing apples with apples". Really, to do this well, you need access to all the lenses produced, use the same constant light source and light conditions, use a good quality camera and use the same scenery/scenaries.

Thread updated with
Weights of Oakley Sunglasses Models (@cacatman)

Last edited:
X-Metal Rubber compatibility (@xmetalmaniac)
Juliet earsocks fit: Juliet, Xmetal XX, Romeo, Penny, Mars
Juliet temple shocks fit: Juliet, Xmetal XX, Romeo, Mars
Juliet nose bombs fit: Juliet, X squared

Xmetal XX Earsocks fit: Xmetal XX, Juliet, Romeo, Penny, Mars
Xmetal XX temple shocks fit: Xmetal XX, Juliet, Romeo, Mars
Xmetal XX nose bombs fit: Xmetal XX

Romeo 1 nose bombs fit: Romeo 1 and Mars
Romeo 1 earsocks fit: Romeo 1, Juliet, Xmetal XX, Penny, Mars
Romeo 1 temple shocks fit: Romeo 1, Juliet, Xmetal XX, Mars

Romeo 2 Earsocks, temple shocks, and nose bombs fit: Only fit Romeo 2

Penny earsocks fit: Penny, Juliet, Xmetal XX, Romeo 1, Mars
Penny nosebombs fit: Penny