• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The discrimination thread UPDATE -OAKLEY BEING SUED-

arrh, i would prefer a town closer to where these glasses were bought......

but that WAS perhaps in Moscow! :oops:

do we have that info? OP, where is the store?
Over here in the states when we want to riot we start with the original location by bringing in outside paid protesters to make it look a lot worse for the TV cameras but we dont stop there..... no... we go riot in places that dont have anything to do with the original "offense" as well.

Last edited:
Over here in the states when we want to riot we start with the original location by bringing in outside paid protesters to make it look a lot worse for the TV cameras but we dont stop there..... no... be go riot in places that dont have anything to do with the original "offense" as well.
very true, i am aware of that...... that is why i was hoping i could get paid by OP if i come all the way over there to help with the rioting. 🛫✈️🛬 ....... 🔥...🔪....🚓

😆😅

damn!

but i have a feeling this "buddy" and OP is the one and same person....... does that mean he blows himself?

This is one flexible cat!
77692CE8-0E69-4ADB-A5E7-C1758C3BD1FC.gif

I thought the post about Calif EPA requirements and how Oakley doesn't post a cancer warning on their products, or some stupid shït like that, was the dumbest I had seen, but this is nut to butt with that one.
We could start a thread for the dumbest posts posted.:lol::lol::lol:

Latest Posts

Back