• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The End Is Near...

Havok

Oakley Beginner
Lincoln, NE
Just checked Oakley.com and the X-Squared has officially been removed from the listings as has both versions (Carbon/Plasma) of the Juliet. All that's left are the X-Metal/Ruby and those require a phone call. It'll be a sad day indeed when that listing is removed as well.

Wow, I was originaly planning to order through oakley for my x squared, but the day I planned to order them the status went to temporary out of stock. I'm glad they are still out there but we will start to see less and less in BNIB condition.

Yep.. once everything is gone, it's gone for good. If you want/need replacement lenses buy them now or get used to paying a premium if you want oem replacements.

Yep, I don't need any either at the moment, but that hasn't stopped me from starting a small stockpile to last me for years and years to come.

I know what you mean bro. But i think i'm getting craZy. Its like i dont wanna wear my juliets anymore just to preserve its condition. Since they wont be selling replacement parts? Do they still do tune ups though?

The line would be going away just when I decided to start collecting a little bit here and there. I am wanting a couple more pair of X Squared and I will be somewhat happy for the moment...I think lol... As far as wearing them, I am full steam ahead with that. I will just see what my options are when I do need a tune up some years down the road. I have however started buying lenses and rubber kits like crazy for the future. The dang lenses scratch so easily, I figure that is what I would go through the quickest anyway...

Back