• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The end of the OAKLEY watch era...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nothing just having a discussion and trying to figure out all of the "why". I am not trying to make this personal. You know the adage "arguing over the Internet".

How are you looking at it then? Me click no follow, you continue. Okay
Just like I said we all follow this from different sources so it's easier said then done. And don't go off breaking rules then telling others to do it a different way.

Your seeing it from your side, try to see it from others. When does it stop. You and digital could go on for years I think so that's what I am trying to say. Sorry if it sounds personal. It isn't or is not to cover that.

No nothing just having a discussion and trying to figure out all of the "why". I am not trying to make this personal. You know the adage "arguing over the Internet".

How are you looking at it then? Me click no follow, you continue. Okay
Just like I said we all follow this from different sources so it's easier said then done. And don't go off breaking rules then telling others to do it a different way.

Your seeing it from your side, try to see it from others. When does it stop. You and digital could go on for years I think so that's what I am trying to say. Sorry if it sounds personal. It isn't or is not to cover that.

Well, the whole "Oh how I wish I had 10k posts so I could run haphazard on a forum" sounded a lot more like a personal attack than a discussion. Such as if I said you were getting your panties in a bunch would have been a personal attack, but I deliberately didn't go there.

But anyway, you got what you wanted. This wasn't meant to offend anyone, and y'all complained, so fun's over. I'm out. Good job.

Regarding those 10K posts, though, if you actually read them all you'd find that I do a lot more helping out than I do "running haphazard". Can you say the same?

Seriously, I do apologize that our attempt at fun annoyed you. There's more to the story, but I don't have time for it now. Laters.

Well, the whole "Oh how I wish I had 10k posts so I could run haphazard on a forum" sounded a lot more like a personal attack than a discussion. Such as if I said you were getting your panties in a bunch would have been a personal attack, but I deliberately didn't go there.

But anyway, you got what you wanted. This wasn't meant to offend anyone, and y'all complained, so fun's over. I'm out. Good job.

Regarding those 10K posts, though, if you actually read them all you'd find that I do a lot more helping out than I do "running haphazard". Can you say the same?

Seriously, I do apologize that our attempt at fun annoyed you. There's more to the story, but I don't have time for it now. Laters.

@kronin323 @Swiss Cheeze

It's very easy to unwatch a thread, if you don't like the alerts. You click "unwatch". Again, there's nothing else happening here, so it's not like you'd be missing anything. And if you may not enjoy it, there's plenty of others here who do. Do you have to ruin their fun? I wouldn't participate if nobody was entertained.

Humor is good; sorry it isn't to your tastes.

Thank you, I didn't know you could "unwatch" a thread.... Now I do and that is helpful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back