• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Extremely Rare Juliet CO2

Seller says it was serviced at HQ......last I heard is that HQ Customer Service will not re-assemble a frame in a way other than an OEM release. Then again maybe the seller cobbled this together and just had it tuned?

That's Anton and as I know it, Oakley doesn't swap parts around either. Hard to say anymore, but not surprising with his stuff

I know Anton, he is the one who hooked me up with my xmetal penny. I was actually on the phone with him when he was getting that service done at HQ. Yep ppl will say HQ won't swap parts around but it is all about who you know.

Here's my issue: "Very rare frame combo never release from Oakley"

To me, there's nothing rare about it because it was never made by Oakley. Your average person would read that as it possibly being a prototype like the purple Juliet.

To be honest and up front it should read like this:

I custom made this juliet from oakley parts or something along those lines.

Yea very silly to the average person but it's not like he is selling it on here. I won't call anyone out but I see ppl from here selling stuff on eBay for crazy prices. What ppl do on ebay is their business.