• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Extremely Rare Juliet CO2

You still haven't addressed the other statements in his listing. The ambiguous ones that mislead people.

i wrote the post earlier saying yes, he shouldnt be coming up with the term "CO2" for it. i dont disagree that the earlier part of his listing may be interpreted both ways, but the listing should be taken as a whole. so this sentence is included and clarifiys the earlier part?

its like that listing for 4 Xmetal pennys awhile back. some guy here paid for the listing thinking he was getting all 4.. when the description said that the list price was EACH. im just saying that if you read the entire listing, its clarified.

Lets keep this discussion civil, and on point yeah guys? Everyone has their opinions, and everyone will have to respect that. Just rem to keep this as a friendly debate/discussion yeah?

CO2 is actually a term that was coined by a member on O Review when I did the first swap like that for him after the Co-Pilot event. He came up with that simply because it was a Carbon frame used, and it was along the lines of the Tio2...So it worked.

Also like his Romeo 24k Lens listing. Uses the line "This is one of a kind lens for Romeo. Very difficult and expensive to acquire 24k iridium for Romeo". Well, given the fact he cuts them, they aren't 1 of a kind, and they aren't expensive to acquire. No different than if I were to put them out there also, except I won't phrase them that way. I have a pair sitting right here next to me, and they certainly aren't 1 of a kind, I cut 2 sets the same night by mistake lol...It's a seller's market for suckers.

RARE Oakley x Metal Romeo 24K Lens Only not Juliet Squared Mars Penny Display | eBay

CO2 is actually a term that was coined by a member on O Review when I did the first swap like that for him after the Co-Pilot event. He came up with that simply because it was a Carbon frame used, and it was along the lines of the Tio2...So it worked.

Also like his Romeo 24k Lens listing. Uses the line "This is one of a kind lens for Romeo. Very difficult and expensive to acquire 24k iridium for Romeo". Well, given the fact he cuts them, they aren't 1 of a kind. No different than if I were to put them out there also, except I won't phrase them that way. I have a pair sitting right here next to me, and they certainly aren't 1 of a kind, I cut 2 sets the same night by mistake lol...It's a seller's market for suckers.

RARE Oakley x Metal Romeo 24K Lens Only not Juliet Squared Mars Penny Display | eBay

thanks for the heads up on the origin of the CO2 name Doc. and ebay being a sellers market for suckers?... well whats new right lol? we've been sifting through all those "rare" and "one of a kind" listings for years now.

thanks for the heads up on the origin of the CO2 name Doc. and ebay being a sellers market for suckers?... well whats new right lol? we've been sifting through all those "rare" and "one of a kind" listings for years now.

Yup, that's the origin. And yeah, if morons will believe BS like that all the time and pay stupid prices, then you can't blame someone for putting it out there. It's one thing on buy it now, but open listings is a whole other ball game. I am sure there is still a load of shill bidding going on too. I have seen those prices and know damn well the handful of times when I have had a friend post a few of mine when I needed to see, they haven't pulled close to that. Hell, I may put my "1 of a kind extremely expensive" R1 24k lenses out there and see if they pull over $200. I bet they don't. I could put all mine out there at what I charge here (and get ripped on for being...all sorts of expensive) and wipe the slate clean on ebay. It's lame.

Yup, that's the origin. And yeah, if morons will believe BS like that all the time and pay stupid prices, then you can't blame someone for putting it out there. It's one thing on buy it now, but open listings is a whole other ball game. I am sure there is still a load of shill bidding going on too. I have seen those prices and know damn well the handful of times when I have had a friend post a few of mine when I needed to see, they haven't pulled close to that. Hell, I may put my "1 of a kind extremely expensive" R1 24k lenses out there and see if they pull over $200. I bet they don't. I could put all mine out there at what I charge here (and get ripped on for being...all sorts of expensive) and wipe the slate clean on ebay. It's lame.

well said. now hurry up with those jade MD's... go over the top and make a green chrome MD with Jade lenses. woohoo!