• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Extremely Rare Juliet CO2

Why would there be any wear on a mint item?!? Pre-owned is pre-owned, mint is mint, i.e. mint = closest thing to new besides new. Mint shouldn't have ANY wear / tear whatsoever. That's my $.02. YMMV.
yeah, this post is like, years dead.. its an ebay listing, you read it, you ask questions if you want. maybe he means it hasnt been dropped or scratched, maybe its impossibly minor but he has to account for the extreme OCD's amongst collectors...who knows.

but its been disclosed, if uncertain, send a pm. done

Anton is one of the nicest guys around.
so why the "not so helpful and possibly misleading info" on his stuff for sale, if it is indeed him as you claimed? i bought from wkndwrr once and it was cool. did not know he was anton. but the item i got was also not exactly as described but acceptable....

Bmcaps has been found to sell fake stuff and probably never even knew it. If he did then that is a shame.

xmetalmaniac said:
Bmcaps has been found to sell fake stuff and probably never even knew it. If he did then that is a shame.

Seriously? I see his stuff on ebay and they are mostly customs but not fake...that is a shame....