• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Eyepatch Collection...so Far ;)

great collection Badness! I used to hunt that NH last year but I gave up and just went to another direction. hope you'll find that missing pairs. :cool:

That pair on the top left is pretty darn sexy! I think that you should just wear those annnnnd give me the stretchlines:)

great collection Badness! I used to hunt that NH last year but I gave up and just went to another direction. hope you'll find that missing pairs. :cool:

Thanks dude. My NH's are fairly beat up, but the lenses were mint and the price was right, so they are a great pair to wear. As for the missing pairs...(fingers crossed).

That pair on the top left is pretty darn sexy! I think that you should just wear those annnnnd give me the stretchlines:)

Thanks Steven! I haven't even worn them yet! :lol:

As for the stretchlines...:tongue:

Good EP collection man. My favourite is the matte black with gradient lens Stretchline.

If I saw one I think I would pretty much have to buy one.

Regarding EP2, I was sceptical at first but I bought the OO Black Iridium Poliarised BNIB cheap recently and I like it. The only other one I'd bother with will be the Polished Black w/ Violet. I agree about the ho-hum design, but those two colorways make you forget about that.

Good EP collection man. My favourite is the matte black with gradient lens Stretchline.

If I saw one I think I would pretty much have to buy one.

Regarding EP2, I was sceptical at first but I bought the OO Black Iridium Poliarised BNIB cheap recently and I like it. The only other one I'd bother with will be the Polished Black w/ Violet. I agree about the ho-hum design, but those two colorways make you forget about that.

I don't mind the look of the EP2, it's the fit I'm not a fan of.

Latest Posts

Back