• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Factory Pilot Frogs

Bump this tread. First time I looked at it but newcomers you gotta see these. I'm not sure if @terry57 still has them but wow. Only in dreams I'd have a pair of these.
This one of those first release painted pairs bro. I am sure you can get one for 4k lol. I remember you are willing to pay 2k for them blends this release is more than that imo.

Great, loo
Hey All,

I fully intended to wait until I could take some better pictures with natural light, etc but I just couldn't contain myself after receiving these tonight! I'm not the best photographer to begin with, but here they are courtesy of my iPhone...don't mind the background I had to find a place in the house where I had the most light....naturally it was my wifes changing area/vanity counter...go figure!!!

I have to start by giving a shout-out to @Uluahunter for all of his help. I took a shot in the dark by asking him to purchase these on my behalf, we don't know each other from Adam living on nearly opposite sides of the planet. He was the consummate professional throughout the whole process, and communicated every detail to me. I can't thank you enough Brant, without you I would not have these Frogs and I appreciate everything that you have done for me! I owe you big time, Mahalo my friend!

A little about me...I was born in 1985 so naturally I was attracted to the Frogs from an early age...when my dad allowed me to purchase my first pair while we were on vacation when I was 10 or 11 years old I was instantly hooked. My first pair were clear frames with violet lenses, unfortunately those gen 2's are long gone. It wasn't until recently that I have really started collecting important and rare pieces to mix in with the rest of my small collection. I really poured it on in 2013 and hope to continue in 2014 acquiring my favorites from over the past few years as well as new releases.

I appreciate all of you that post here on this forum, I have learned a ton in my short time here and appreciate each thread and conversation I have with each of you!

Cheers,
Teddy

View attachment 117159

View attachment 117160

View attachment 117161

View attachment 117162

View attachment 117163

View attachment 117164

View attachment 117165

View attachment 117166

View attachment 117167
Great, looks really cool.

where can i get one of these? actually im an x metal guy but this one caught my attention..now im starting to like it and palnning to collect as well..thanks in advance for the reply.

where can i get one of these? actually im an x metal guy but this one caught my attention..now im starting to like it and palnning to collect as well..thanks in advance for the reply.
Would it surprise you ........ That ONE pair of frogs that you can't get anywhere except from the buyer since it's one of a kind. That pair if you really want it will cost you well in excess of $1000.

Would it surprise you ........ That ONE pair of frogs that you can't get anywhere except from the buyer since it's one of a kind. That pair if you really want it will cost you well in excess of $1000.
Really, that high?almost the same price range compared to penny copper or ichiro..well if it's one of a kind I will not have second thoughts in buying those gorgeous pair of glasses.

Back