• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Factory Pilot Frogs

Brian Takumi is super talented. Imagine how he would feel seeing his glasses go for so much and craved as much as they are. Imagination in all of his pairs for sure. It's also cool to see his posts on instagram and progress on new pairs.

Is it being hyped or that's the real value of it @pjd1234?..well if it's more expensive I guess il just continue my xmetal collection, but I admit first time I saw a frog that caught my attention and fell Inlove with it..love the design!!

So going back, have you decided on your penny copper?Lol!!!!!

Last edited:
Brian Takumi is super talented. Imagine how he would feel seeing his glasses go for so much and craved as much as they are. Imagination in all of his pairs for sure. It's also cool to see his posts on instagram and progress on new pairs.
there were two painters bro on these first releases............b takumi and visual mayhem. I think the VW is lot rarer as the 2nd releases were all painted by takumi. Plus VW artist rarely paint pairs.

Is it being hyped or that's the real value of it @pjd1234?..well if it's more expensive I guess il just continue my xmetal collection, but I admit first time I saw a frog that caught my attention and fell Inlove into it..love the design!!

So going back, have you decided on your penny copper?Lol!!!!!
no hype bro on these releases. A hardcore collector would definitely want a piece of these releases. its the same as you wanted a Jordan mars, penny copper etc. on your collection. The beauty is its only 1/1 so there are no duplicates that is why value is that high for this release.

there were two painters bro on these first releases............b takumi and visual mayhem. I think the VW is lot rarer as the 2nd releases were all painted by takumi. Plus VW artist rarely paint pairs.
I was referring to the frogs and just making a statement shout Brian's work. Thanks for the extra information though.

here are some of the releases
10817660_1513291932267560_1969245714_n.jpg
IMG_6509.jpg
10802930_329243860616126_1001221069_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back