• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The flagship store

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
IMAG1568.jpg

Corporate says they cant join oakley forums,they knew nothing about the x-man and said HQ is still doing tune ups on all the xmetals.....
he knew my IH julies were x metals but not which model.a little arrogant and unfriendly but ...oh well.

Corporate says they cant join oakley forums,they knew nothing about the x-man and said HQ is still doing tune ups on all the xmetals.....
he knew my IH julies were x metals but not which model.a little arrogant and unfriendly but ...oh well.
Havent heard that! Crazy. Kit joined and invited us out just saying.

interesting. which flagship store was that?

it's always hit and miss on how the people are. i was actually at the outlet mall Oakley Vault today (bought 3 shirts on sale) and it was the first time i haven't had someone start a conversation with me there even though everyone was very friendly. i was wearing my polished carbon/emerald XS and a minute machine and no one even said anything about them, but the shop was very busy too.

i was at the woodfield mall O store last week and the guy basically went through the entire Oakley book with my Mopar club friends (we have a winter version of cars and coffee where most of us bring our winter cars.) and talked to me about all things Oakley and the O stuff i was wearing for a long time. he didn't have much traffic in the store that day though.

Latest Posts

Back