• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

**** THAT NOISE! 7 KIDS? only if im allowed to put them out in the fields to work lol. i want a family, not a small army.

youre in NJ,im in NJ...im gonna find you and figure out your psychic gypsy nonsense lol

but, if you dont mind looking into the future, is my PO gonna have me take a piss test again ? lmfao

**** THAT NOISE! 7 KIDS? only if im allowed to put them out in the fields to work lol. i want a family, not a small army.

youre in NJ,im in NJ...im gonna find you and figure out your psychic gypsy nonsense lol

but, if you dont mind looking into the future, is my PO gonna have me take a piss test again ? lmfao

Yes ... seven ... it is the way of Moses

No pee pee in da cup today

so light up my Jersey homie ...

I'm thinking more like SEVEN boys & ELEVEN girls. :laugh:
And you wouldn't want an army, they'll be MARINES! :biggrin:

if i have 18 children i am finding out where you live and shipping them to you.

i firmly believe i am not that potent and ill start cutting tubes before i let that happen.

actually, 11 girls? im pretty sure thatll end with me throwing myself over a cliff.

if i have 18 children i am finding out where you live and shipping them to you.

i firmly believe i am not that potent and ill start cutting tubes before i let that happen.

actually, 11 girls? im pretty sure thatll end with me throwing myself over a cliff.

How come everyone I know wants to ship me kids??:tongue: You're just not the first that's said that to me.

I think it'd be cool. Imagine all them girls taking karate lessons and growing up to be your personal little "kill bill" team?

Latest Posts

Back