• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Gold Standard

I stopped asking my wife what she thinks of my purchases....cuz she doesn't like most of them. I won a pair of Oakleys on Ebay and the arrived at the house today. She sent me a text with a pic of them and her comment was......"they are ugly". She might be right......but I still wanted them.

I stopped asking my wife what she thinks of my purchases....cuz she doesn't like most of them. I won a pair of Oakleys on Ebay and the arrived at the house today. She sent me a text with a pic of them and her comment was......"they are ugly". She might be right......but I still wanted them.
I guess I'm still lucky that my wife does think some of the stuff I buy is cool. LOL

The ones that she picks on are the Penny, Holbrook and RAZRWire. She's okay with the others. :D

Oh, I forgot to mention that two card stands I won off eBay arrived today as well. Slipped the Juliet coin in one and the other's waiting for the Penny coin.

Now I need a XX coin. :(

congrats!
I dunno whether I should thank you or berate you as you are solely responsible for letting me know this forum exists. I've lost tons of money because of you! LOL

I just put on my Penny then the Juliet followed by the XX. It's amazing to experience the difference in lens coverage between the three.

I dunno whether I should thank you or berate you as you are solely responsible for letting me know this forum exists. I've lost tons of money because of you! LOL

I just put on my Penny then the Juliet followed by the XX. It's amazing to experience the difference in lens coverage between the three.

finding me a cheap penny would be a good enough "thank you" from you! lol

Back