• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Golden Child Of Oakley.

The possibility of having a poster child that "everyone" has heard of is close to impossible.

Lance Armstrong was probably the closest to that status because almost EVERYONE has heard the name.

In regards to why they keep releasing SW glasses it is simple they sell
But the question is: Do they sell because his name is on them or do they sell because the colorways are interesting?

I know several people with SW Oakleys who have no effing clue who he is...they just liked the frames/lenses. So it may not necessarily be the "iconic" name that's selling the glasses. Granted, SW fans may account for some sales, but I think the glasses would sell well even without his sig.

Sneek peek of what? Is this a new clothing range because that's all I see. Also, this was posted on April 1st, so could be an April's fool.

No April Fools, there is definitely a new SW collection coming; a Holbrook, 2 x Garage Rocks, an Offshoot and a Style Switch. We will hopefully get some images up on here in the not too distant future...

Man, i hate this guy. Hes such a (insert derogatory name)

Latest Posts

Back