• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The GoLF Thread!

Never thought I'd see a thread like this here, but if you're a golfer you have probably heard the name Pinehurst. I'm a buyer there and yes we carry Oakley sunglasses and apparel, no shoes yet, but maybe one day. The apparel has been a great addition to our shop, sells through fairly quickly. Even though I work there, I don't get to play as much golf as I should. Kinda got burned out I guess, plus when I leave work, I LEAVE WORK. Anybody ever want to come this way and play, let me know, I'll hook ya up.

Never thought I'd see a thread like this here, but if you're a golfer you have probably heard the name Pinehurst. I'm a buyer there and yes we carry Oakley sunglasses and apparel, no shoes yet, but maybe one day. The apparel has been a great addition to our shop, sells through fairly quickly. Even though I work there, I don't get to play as much golf as I should. Kinda got burned out I guess, plus when I leave work, I LEAVE WORK. Anybody ever want to come this way and play, let me know, I'll hook ya up.
I don't know if I'll make it that way anytime soon, but that would be awesome!! Thanks man!!

well, youll just have to try it and see if you like it. i will tell you though its wayy harder than it looks. youll have to know how to hit your irons and drives. its not just get up there and hit the ball as hard as you can. definetaly has its technique to it...

nothing better than spending an afternoon drinking with your friends while playing

For me, it's more of a social thing. It's a sick game...I totally suck at it, but once in a while, you get everything perfect and hit an amazing shot and.........BOOM! You're sucked right back into the evil game again, trying and trying to hit that perfect shot again!!!! Btw, good thread for you to plug your STPL golf Radar, just saw them on your sale post :laugh:.

haha cheers guys. yeah as with most sports, i think the social aspect is important. I rock climb for that very reason; the people are great.

and yeah, figured may as well pitch the radar it to a couple of you golfies! =)

@Echav- Those Oakley Ciphers are awesome. A must get for any Oakley Golf Fan. The Store in SF didn't have my size and then before I knew it SOLD out. Im on the waiting list. I love the Blue colored ones, But Im sure I might pick up the white ones too. I tried on a bigger size and they felt so nice and light. I should have just got it anyway. Cant wait! They told me the next shipment is set for early April. Hope that helps. If your in Vegas check with Golf Galaxy, they have a good selection of Oakley GOLF>

well, youll just have to try it and see if you like it. i will tell you though its wayy harder than it looks. youll have to know how to hit your irons and drives. its not just get up there and hit the ball as hard as you can. definetaly has its technique to it...

nothing better than spending an afternoon drinking with your friends while playing
qBan is right. Golf demands absolute concentration, perfection, skill, feel you only get after playing for years. Being a very very flexible person helps with your swing and hitting certain shots that others may not be able to do so. Tiger Woods was always known for being incredibly flexible in twisting his body in ways to hit those shots that won him so many tournaments.
Also that swing is what destroyed his knee today, won him major's, physically it was harsh.

Back