• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Grail... Your Grail X-metal

The Grail: Serialised 00023 Jordan Romeo where it may never ever be in circulation as the Gr8 AJ himself has probably long forgotten he has got it and the world is still searching high and low for it.
My Grail: BNIB Xmetal XX / Immaculate XX Tio2(without box) / XX Tio2(Xman perfect custom makeover) / Juliet Xmetal Ruby(2nd gen) / damaged Juliet Titanium Gold Iridium / Sold Juliet Tio2 / Sold Juliet Plasma bone Emerald

The grail: All 8 X Metals complete with original undamaged lenses, coin and box.

My grail: Immaculate all original X metal Mars leather 1### with gold iridium lenses, and immaculate X Metal R1, both with matching serial on box + coin

The Grail: Juliet Ichiro Carbon Blue.
-Perfect combination of hard to get even if pieced together. Signature Line but being an un-official accidental release in Europe, that and you don’t need provenance just the real deal.

My Grail: The original launch Romeo with the XXL vault.

just because this is such a good topic imma add this; of my metals if I had to sell them, the last ones to go:

10 Juliet Polished Fire (non-Pol I haven’t seen ANY one who have these—that are willing to post pix)
9 Juliet Ichiro Emerald Slate
8 Juliet AMG55
7 JBR
6 Xsquared 24k
5 R1 TI/Gold (so hard to find perfect)
4 Juliet 24k
3 Juliet Carbon Blue
2 Juliet Carbon/slate/silver Ichiro one-off
1 R1 with XXL box

I hunted down a Mars with a prototype test coating, called "ASH MARS", directly form HQ. The only one I know...

20201104_080918.jpg

Pretty heavy, by the way. There are a lot more metal flakes in the coating...

The Grail: Juliet Ichiro Carbon Blue.
-Perfect combination of hard to get even if pieced together. Signature Line but being an un-official accidental release in Europe, that and you don’t need provenance just the real deal.

My Grail: The original launch Romeo with the XXL vault.

just because this is such a good topic imma add this; of my metals if I had to sell them, the last ones to go:

10 Juliet Polished Fire (non-Pol I haven’t seen ANY one who have these—that are willing to post pix)
9 Juliet Ichiro Emerald Slate
8 Juliet AMG55
7 JBR
6 Xsquared 24k
5 R1 TI/Gold (so hard to find perfect)
4 Juliet 24k
3 Juliet Carbon Blue
2 Juliet Carbon/slate/silver Ichiro one-off
1 R1 with XXL box
Does the juliet carbon /slate /silver have the silver socks ?

Latest Posts

Back