• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Grail... Your Grail X-metal

The grail- Jordan Romeo
My grail- Juliet xmetal with ruby
black chrome and copper romeos were unissued, i heard from a top info source the copper romeo was just one pair, made for a boxer, but i also heard total_o had one or more, but we are talking micro numbers. i got my black chrome pair years ago from a guy who worked at hq, and to this day i dont know of another one of those, but like i said it was stolen from me and who knows where it is now, it was a beautiful item. the brushed x metal mars i got from the same guy, who actually made it, hence i know it is the only one, its 'real mad max' stuff.
it is best to consider 'grails' to be among those that were released with part codes, eg brown juliet etc, its an easy framework to think within.
Can u pick up few pics, THX….

Wanna sell?

Screenshot_20211202-071637.png

I'm not concerned with "the grail", to each their own.

My grail: Juliet

I found Romeo 2.0s a few months ago that are incredible that fill my needs for now, but if I found a pair of Juliets for a can't beat price, it would be hard to turn them down.

I'm not concerned with "the grail", to each their own.

My grail: Juliet

I found Romeo 2.0s a few months ago that are incredible that fill my needs for now, but if I found a pair of Juliets for a can't beat price, it would be hard to turn them down.
Some on the exchange now. not sure if you have access yet, might have to throw up a few more posts

Some on the exchange now. not sure if you have access yet, might have to throw up a few more posts
I tend to luck into my Oakley's at thrift shops. I don't think I could bring myself to pay market prices and still wear them regularly. My Flak and Half Jacket's cost less than most generic sunglasses. The Romeo 2.0s were a bit more, and I baby them, but if they were lost or broken I would only regret their loss, not the money I paid.

Back