• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Great Polo Shirt Question

markhascole

Oakley Beginner
You don't hear much from the humiliate polo shirt roughly here. I have a record of deep scandal for the polo, probably because subsequent to I was a kid my mom made me wear one to a relatives occasion bearing in mind I wanted to wear my Speed Racer shirt on the other hand. That aside, my company instituted a insist recently that you must wear a collared shirt at a minimum once full of zip after hours. At all substitute period, it is matter casual. This has seen the exponential accrual of polo shirt appearances at upheaval, and even if I am no closer to radiant the polo shirt, it does make me impatient. What does everyone think of them? On what occasions are they occupy? Are they to be considered wardrobe essentials? Personally I don't care how vital they might be, that wayward collar and boxy sky are not for me.

I love Polos!!! Great shirts fit great!!! What’s the problem? Do you want to wear button downs? A pearl snap?

You gotta wear one for golfing!!!!

Long live the polo. If you cant be bothered with a polo shirt, just find another job.

There are worse things to wear to work besides the humble polo.
But do you radiant a polo shirt Q, that’s the upheaval?

Latest Posts

Back