• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The greatest pair of sunglasses ever!!!

Great story about those shades going through hell! You got amazing use outta them! Just shows how well x metals are made

Thanks for your service dude!
These glasses have for sure been in some forms of hell, and have looked into the eyes of some people that came from hell.
Nice! Wow 3 years already! Ready for a tune? Thanks for sharing Bro
yea time flies when your having fun!!! But they are def ready for some ear socks but I think the rest is holding up awesome!!!!!

These glasses have for sure been in some forms of hell, and have looked into the eyes of some people that came from hell.

yea time flies when your having fun!!! But they are def ready for some ear socks but I think the rest is holding up awesome!!!!!
I wish I had more time to reply. I didn't really contribute except a little bit of time. I'm really proud to say I helped at all knowing it's help you keep the streets safe, and people getting the help they need.

:)

New lenses will have to be put in there soon for ya. I remember the Lake story like it was yesterday. 3 years already wow! Time does fly indeed.

I wish I had more time to reply. I didn't really contribute except a little bit of time. I'm really proud to say I helped at all knowing it's help you keep the streets safe, and people getting the help they need.

:)

New lenses will have to be put in there soon for ya. I remember the Lake story like it was yesterday. 3 years already wow! Time does fly indeed.
Yes sir!! You guys are amazing and they have held up awesome..and yes I am going to have to get some new lenses very soon. When I order some, I may just send them your way so you can make sure they go in right!

Wow. Great story and great glasses. What a journey you both have been on. I’m sure as more years go by, the sentimental value will just keep mounting. Just don’t lose this one!

Back