• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Herbsley Hijinx Display Team

hijchrome.jpg

TRY TO MADE LIKE THIS TO YOUR COLLECTIONS :)

Those are pretty sick! What did you use to chrome them? And I like the O on your wall, sweet!

Hahs, nah, it doesn't work like that. I got a pair in the mail today and 3 more on the way :redface: haha

Hahs, nah, it doesn't work like that. I got a pair in the mail today and 3 more on the way :redface: haha

Hmph. Someone give me more Hijinx. This bombarding tide of women's frames lashing against the walls of Herb Towers needs to be stopped.

Hmph. Someone give me more Hijinx. This bombarding tide of women's frames lashing against the walls of Herb Towers needs to be stopped.
As we speak, Herb's Towers is now calling upon all available resources for the battle of the O's, we can not let mrs h and the oakley script put shame on our name!

Those are sweet!!

How did you get them like that?

made by me anodized system for plastic chrome :)

those are sick erwin oakley!!

but very elegant looks ( suite places )

Koooool.

I've always wanted to get a pair chromed. Did Chop do those for you?

made by me bro :D :D

No! Don't tell him! haha He'll be buying even more Hijinx just to ship them off to be chromed.

Chromeward bound, if you will.
:0)

hahaha... you got the point

As we speak, Herb's Towers is now calling upon all available resources for the battle of the O's, we can not let mrs h and the oakley script put shame on our name!

Awwww!!! Bless me!! Haha. The Scripts are nice :0) haha
He still has more than me. I've been bombarded already.

Back