• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The history of a haunted collection

Thanks for sharing, getting robbed sucks! I’m glad you were able s to replace your Juliet with Juliets 😎

You got it, It is not about the material, you can actually loose your wallet with cash ( or leave your glasses behind) makes you feel dumb and angry

But being robbed and loosing something personal even when there is not monetary value in it makes you feel vulnerable and sad.

thanks for building this sanctuary to share our passion for Oakley culture

You got it, It is not about the material, you can actually loose your wallet with cash ( or leave your glasses behind) makes you feel dumb and angry

But being robbed and loosing something personal even when there is not monetary value in it makes you feel vulnerable and sad.

thanks for building this sanctuary to share our passion for Oakley culture
Yeah had many a pair of oakleys stolen from me over the years and left some too I know how you feel

Out of interest of my 1st Obsession, Interested to here what the 1980 Kawasaki is?
Maybe a KZ of some description?

Do tell!

@alol this was a 1980 KZ 1000 G1 beautiful motorcycle !

I believe it is recognized as the first fuel injection motorcycle ever, this computer and sensor components were adapted by Kawasaki from Japanese cars of the 70s ... so they were very faulty and many of the G1 survivors replaced the injectors with traditional Mikuni Carbs and canceling the tank feedback port.

I got it back in 2014 and it took me two years to get the engine running with the complete FI system serviced with Datsun parts, renewed front fork, chain, brakes and fuel lines ... there were still some stuff to be improved but it ride like a rocket.

The bad news is that having two toddlers I was not servicing or riding it, so I sold it back in December and used those funds to get a Jordan Mars set ... the good news is that it is still in the family and I might buy it back in the future.

The last pic before she left to her new home.

kz1000.jpg

Out of interest of my 1st Obsession, Interested to here what the 1980 Kawasaki is?
Maybe a KZ of some description?

Do tell!

Back