• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Holy Grail I didn't know about! CONTEST INSIDE

I have seen one of those of before and they are incredible! I would love a chance to buy one someday. Congrats man and cool contest idea. It would have been fun if it went on for a while but I agree that it could not have gone to a better member. He is a class act! Enjoy you awesome purchase Oakster

Have you seen one before Eckstream? I am really curious about value. It doesn't matter to me as it's never leaving, but it would help some justification with the Mrs.

***My wife is amazing. Haven't been upstairs all day, except for a really nice dinner and to grab the Mother's aluminum polish she picked up for me. If I were her I wouldn't even be talking to me right now. Helped that I got "another pair, seriously?" a few days back and I let her open them. It was a pair of Half Pints for one of the incoming babies. Good thing she picked that day to beat me to the mailbox!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys, just happen to be on the computer at the right time and had a hunch on what it might be, lucky guess.

HAHA Oakster... I read the contest rules just now and saw my name at the bottom, but it was so worth knowing what it was before hand. Definitely a sweeeet piece.

Congrats to GRF!

oakster, what value are you trying to find? street value? o review says - $400, seems pretty costly for a toy car

I would've never guessed being that I've never even heard or seen that until now. Very cool!! Sounds like its pretty rare.

oakster, what value are you trying to find? street value? o review says - $400, seems pretty costly for a toy car

They retailed at $400 from what I understand. Considering the rarity and the fact that it's pewter I'm guessing it's higher than that. Also, I'm guessing the case by itself would be worth $200+ since X Metal vaults regularly go for $100+. Really hard to guess.

They retailed at $400 from what I understand. Considering the rarity and the fact that it's pewter I'm guessing it's higher than that. Also, I'm guessing the case by itself would be worth $200+ since X Metal vaults regularly go for $100+. Really hard to guess.

Yeah I've seen one before but the owner wouldn't sell it... He managed to buy it from a retailer when they were originally offered.
I would imagine you could get a bit more than $400... Maybe $600?
Prices are so hard to nail down...

Either way... Great score!
Just tell the wife that this is an investment and very rare... It's sure to gain value over time!

Just tell the wife that this is an investment and very rare... It's sure to gain value over time!

Someone should make a little wall hanging sign with that quote on it. That way she could just read it every day while eating breakfast instead of me repeating it over and over again.

Latest Posts

Back