• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘The "I Broke My Oakleys" List aka "Tales of woe"

While celebrating 15 years with the wife last week I dropped my black Minute 2.0 on the wood floor of the hotel room in Hana. Snapped right in the middle between the two orbitals.

I'm baffled because 2007 era O matter is almost never that brittle.

I had bought this pair used so its history is a bit unknown. Perhaps it had sat in the sun a lot. @Jon the Don I can now relate.

It's a bad loss but thankfully I had a back up pair of Minute 2.0 with me. 😎 ;):rolleyes:

I put a good face on it and tried not to act too sad around my wife (the whole point is to celebrate 15 years with her, not how important Oakley's are)

I didn't know about this thread or would have taken a photo. I did save the arms and lenses of course.

While celebrating 15 years with the wife last week I dropped my black Minute 2.0 on the wood floor of the hotel room in Hana. Snapped right in the middle between the two orbitals.

I'm baffled because 2007 era O matter is almost never that brittle.

I had bought this pair used so its history is a bit unknown. Perhaps it had sat in the sun a lot. @Jon the Don I can now relate.

It's a bad loss but thankfully I had a back up pair of Minute 2.0 with me. 😎 ;):rolleyes:

I put a good face on it and tried not to act too sad around my wife (the whole point is to celebrate 15 years with her, not how important Oakley's are)

I didn't know about this thread or would have taken a photo. I did save the arms and lenses of course.

I snapped the absolute crap out of my one after the initial snap happened!

Last edited:
There are some brutal photos somewhere in the forum of a dude that ran over a pair in his truck.

Those images have stuck with me all these years….

There are some brutal photos somewhere in the forum of a dude that ran over a pair in his truck.

Those images have stuck with me all these years….
Here ya go. Ran over with dually. From @NCHornet
Juliets.jpg

Back