• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ichiro Carbon/Blue Juliet Serial And Information List

I have a come back for that but all my *** is in the back of your mouth.😂
Bro, in a battle of wits you are unarmed!

You just referred to your own Johnson as "big" and "heavy"....and then bragged about how heavily armed you are in a "battle or wits"

Please, continue.

You just referred to your own Johnson as "big" and "heavy"....and then bragged about how heavily armed you are in a "battle or wits"

Please, continue.
Let’s just say it’s produced a beautiful daughter and the wife is more then happy. That’s all that’s needed.
Enough said.

I stand Keeeerected!
And don’t start with the “erected”

Resurrecting an old thread here, but I have a polished pair with the slanted ichiro font. Is that indicative of anything special or not?

Also have a pair of blue lenses that have the straight font, but those I bought without a frame over a decade ago. Just interested in why the slanted 51 changed or where it started and stopped.

There is a thread on here that talks a bit about the blue lens and the different purple to green shades and also the slanted script. Just throw in a couple key search words.

Resurrecting an old thread here, but I have a polished pair with the slanted ichiro font. Is that indicative of anything special or not?

Also have a pair of blue lenses that have the straight font, but those I bought without a frame over a decade ago. Just interested in why the slanted 51 changed or where it started and stopped.
Also let me know if you want to sell those OO blue Ichiro etched lens.

Back