• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ichiro Carbon/Blue Juliet Serial And Information List

Hey all,

So ive taken pictures (below) of the 2 varieties of Ichiro Blue Juliets so you can see the difference.

The first pic is to show the color difference and taken next to a big window for natural light:

uploadfromtaptalk1403132724043.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403132753194.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403133095296.jpg

You can noticably see the difference in colors. The top one is Blue/Purple with a lot of green towards the top of the curvature of the lens. This is the lens that is believed to have been OEM installed into most (if not all) of the Carbon/Ichiro's. These lens carry the slanted "51"

The bottom one is purely Blue/Purple with a VERY STRONG/DEEP color profile. It was these lens that were believed to have been 1st gen and installed in most (if not all) of the 1st gen Polished/Blue Ichiros. These lens carry the more upright "51". It is this variety that is commonly referred to as "OO Blue".

There is also another batch of lens that was created (but is pretty rare in my experience) which carries the slanted 51 with almost no green and is a slightly lighter blue/purple than the lens ive taken the pic of. These are "believed" to have been installed in some of the carbon ichiros but ive yet to prove this. You can see a photo of this lens on freakfaces frame photo just before this post.

The last pic with the flash was taken so you can clearly see the slanted vs upright 51 in the photos.

mine is definitely slanted (based on my pic). so from your info, mine is the rarer no-green ichiro lens with the slanted 51. good to know. just happy to have the complete ichiro juliet line...

LOL, i didn't even know i was on this list. Thanks!

I'll check on the color tonight, but from memory the lenses on my pair are a blue/purple hue.
EDIT: Yup, Blue/Purple hue. No green tint at all.

Last edited:
525 is mine now, bought from Freakface a couple of years back. Other details obviously still the same!

im just intrigued, do these green hue lenses still exists in the market now?.. or have you encountered anyone selling? whats your opinion/experience @Carrera1963 ?

im just intrigued, do these green hue lenses still exists in the market now?.. or have you encountered anyone selling? whats your opinion/experience @Carrera1963 ?
I associate the green-hued lenses more with the first Ichiro (polished/blue) than the carbon but I guess from the thread some carbons did have them. I don't find them anywhere near as good looking as the purple-hued ones. I have seen both for sale but my own back ups are blue/purple.

I associate the green-hued lenses more with the first Ichiro (polished/blue) than the carbon but I guess from the thread some carbons did have them. I don't find them anywhere near as good looking as the purple-hued ones. I have seen both for sale but my own back ups are blue/purple.
My 4 sets are blue first one is for display not good, the 2nd for daily good, the 3rd are pretty darn good. Last one like new.. last year went to 0 to 4. Looking for them for a long time nothing. Then just started landing in my lap.

Back