• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "Ichiro Squared" Build............

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
The "Ichiro Squared" Build-The Completed Product

At some point in the last couple weeks I got it in my head I needed an X Squared back in the collection....but not of the existing colorways really screamed must own to me and I'd owned two models before (in 3 different variants)...and they were not with me any longer so clearly something wasn't making the connection. So, while browsing through O-Review one night I came across a model I'd seen before and thought to myself "self...what would THAT look like on in an X Squared?". Well...we're all going to find out together what an X Squared version of this would look like (substituting Ice for OO Blue of course which would make this way too difficult):

Ichiro_JulietCarbon_OOBlue.jpg

PART THREE:----the completed product.

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0556.jpg

IMAG0555.jpg

IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

There were two carbon versions.. Polished Carbon w/ Hammer Stems / Slate / White Rubber and Carbon with OO Blue and Blue Rubber.

Polished Carbon & Ice would look MINT! That's the combo I want to build soon.

LOL I would but..but..O-matter, it's just so fun to have them...honestly x-metal's sound to high maintenence for me which is why i put them off haha. the cleaning, the maintenence, tuneups, ach. But god they are sexy out of their box, pulling down their microfiber baggy until you see her temple shock for the first time, then you pull down more and get her earsock. :) almost have to do it in private haha. G/F does her eye roll going they are just sunglasses! but eh, she won't understand the x-metal side.

Back