• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE IH CLONES

Not the ones for $242 ?
My guess these are custom cut and etched lenses. You can do that for about 70 bucks a set if you can do it yourself... If you have others do it you can get your own done for 150 (40 for cutting and 40 for etching and 70 for donor lense) I bet the ones for sale don't come with a OEM box saying they are replacement IH violet juliet lenses... My guess it's a custom cut and etch job... My .02

I bought a set from him,they could have been cut and etched.....if that was the case he did an incredible job and id buy another set.they were more brilliant violet than my oem pair with no blue in the center.

I bet the ones for sale don't come with a OEM box saying they are replacement IH violet juliet lenses... My guess it's a custom cut and etch job... My .02

no they don't come with a box that has "IH volet Juliet replacement lens" written on it, but how could they? Oakley has never sold IH lenses by themselves that i know of so it wouldn't be possible to have a correct box even if they are legit factory etched. the etch looks exactly like my other OEM infinite hero lenses so i have no reason to question it.

no they don't come with a box that has "IH volet Juliet replacement lens" written on it, but how could they? Oakley has never sold IH lenses by themselves that i know of so it wouldn't be possible to have a correct box even if they are legit factory etched. the etch looks exactly like my other OEM infinite hero lenses so i have no reason to question it.
Without boxes I always have a nagging thought in my mind that there's a chance these are not OEM. I am not saying these arnt authentic, but it seems more likely these could be a good custom job. There is plenty of talent here in the forum that can produce OEM and in many cases better then OEM quality.