• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The JADE brothers

rzurzel

I should Work at Oakley
Poland
Ladies and gentleman I present you the jade brothers. Reds are mine, blue are my brother's. Some of you may remember my recent short stint with my brother's romeos and the story of his ACL being torn. Anyway I thought that I have to give him some motivation to stop grumbling, put more effort to rehab and to get back on bike. What could be better than replacing stock VR28s with some real tints :D?
jade bros.jpg

Thanks guys. It took me some time to put it all together since I've joined the forum. Now I'm waiting for some sun to shine on my new lenses :D @QLR1 I understand your enthusiasm for jades when I look at daily wearing thread :D

Thanks guys. It took me some time to put it all together since I've joined the forum. Now I'm waiting for some sun to shine on my new lenses :D @QLR1 I understand your enthusiasm for jades when I look at daily wearing thread :D
I'm glad that you were inspired by me. Jade is awesome. I only have Jade in an Offshoot, but I do love it.

Back