• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jamin Jannard Rarity Sale Discussion Thread

@SoulFulFrog if memory serves me correctly, it was stated that the proceeds of the 4th July pair would be donated to a charity. Maybe not on the auction listing, but on an Instagram post.
I think I read that post. I just can't remember if it was one of the 3 that stated that or someone who may be close with them.. interesting. Still 50k is alot of money. Congrats to them. The frog is not dead after all. Lol..

I remember seein an autumn lights pair as well but don't recall if they hit eBay. It was around the same time as the winter lights, same coloring ideas but had autumn colors. I could be wrong but those keep coming to mind when I look through this list.

Nice work by the way. I have the leathers. I wanna say they ended at $2650 but I eBay won't isn't allowing me to look back that far. I'll check emails and update if that's different.

@SoulFulFrog if memory serves me correctly, it was stated that the proceeds of the 4th July pair would be donated to a charity. Maybe not on the auction listing, but on an Instagram post.

You are correct, It was the 4th of July pair based on this IG POST (iamgarthvader)

0bf604686bb720ea97b562311b22551b.jpg

For some reason I cant recall what Joe won it for. I wanna say 3k and if that's the case no way its selling for that now. Especially now that its changed from jamins hands..

Back