• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jamin Jannard Rarity Sale Discussion Thread

Frogs are down. I am more or less done collecting as well.

Left with 5 of the 7 supreme frogs. Maybe another tater. Or an iridium frog. Which I would get if they pop up. Stopped hunting altogether. That would be it.
Don’t need anything else really. Acquired doubles of my favourites but other than that, been out of the game for awhile now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All but 1of the iridium pairs passed through me. The unfortunate part is I cant see those coming to market almost ever. I still have 3 but 7 passed through my hands. The guys I passed them to I can't see letting them fly. I suppose though you never know.. money talks and frogs hop hahaha

I sourced one but it was used and destroyed from an old Oakley rep. at least you still got 3. Maybe one day I will have enough money to even have the guts to approach you. Lol. One day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to know how to get my hands on **** like that. Purple juliet, **** everyone knows about but few have.
Only luck.. I met a gentleman that I became close friends with and we still talk quite a bit... I sorta owe it to social media and marketing myself with custom stuff. He asked me to paint something for him and I eventually found out what he was and how he was and still is involved. Here isn't the place for that. Unfortunately employees and higher up connected folks dont really come around. I'm sure you have some grails and 1 offs kickin in your collection too buddy..

Only luck.. I met a gentleman that I became close friends with and we still talk quite a bit... I sorta owe it to social media and marketing myself with custom stuff. He asked me to paint something for him and I eventually found out what he was and how he was and still is involved. Here isn't the place for that. Unfortunately employees and higher up connected folks dont really come around. I'm sure you have some grails and 1 offs kickin in your collection too buddy..
Nope lol all normal **** I’ve bought.

@Dyeraudio can help you there
The numbers on those purple juliets seems to get greater every time someone mentions it.. I know like 2 people only with them. I still feel that some others are just not what people say they are. That is the problem with so many talented people...its a simple thing to do and that's unfortunate.

Screenshot_20180617-164533_Samsung Internet.jpg
df.jpg

Back