• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jamin Jannard Rarity Sale Discussion Thread

So, Ive been reading this and trying to put it together. The "museum guy" sold or attempted to sell items he owns and faked?

Yeah a lot of good people on here. The lesson that should be learned is wether Moderators ,big time collectors or long time members, there are shady people every where... My suggestion is know your sh!t inside and out.... I have talked to numberous people met on here or thru other people, that have or had close connections with Oakley. I am have been surprised on the stuff that is not on the up and up somtimes

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of good people on here. The lesson that should be learned is wether Moderators ,big time collectors or long time members, there are shady people every where... My suggestion is know your sh!t inside and out.... I have talked to numberous people met on here or thru other people, that have or had close connections with Oakley. I am have been surprised on the stuff that is not on the up and up somtimes
Could you proof read before posting please.

Back