• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

Dantes

I should Work at Oakley
Sweden
This thread is all about the Oakley Jordan OO wire series of sunglasses, released back in 1999. Facts, stories, pics, anything OO.

There are four different variations in the series:
OO
OO Square
OO-A
OO-E

There are many fine details to appreciate with these glasses. The left lens has a small Oakley O logo etched at the bottom. The right unobtainium earsock has the OO logo embossed. The colorways are nothing short of amazing, and each colorway has different details on part of the earstems:

Black powder - Black carbon fibre
Gold oxide - Brown tortoise
Platinum - Brown carbon fibre
Silver - Transparent brown
Pewter - Black tortoise

There is a rumor of a silver/emerald colorway, but I haven't seen any evidence that it ever really existed. O-review has more detailed info on OO and some user reviews.

The shape of the glasses is unusual in that the lenses are small and the frame is almost flat. Very stylish, but perhaps not as practical, as there is considerable light leakage.

I recently bought a few NIB pairs from @Yasargil, and below are photos of my OO collection. These are my OO pairs, I also have some square, A and E models, but I'll post photos of them later. The plain OO is the model that fits me the best personally.

Below are Jordan OO in the following colorways:
Black Poweder/Grey
Black Powder/Red Iridium
Gold Oxide/Leather Gold
Silver/Blue Iridium

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg