• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

I bought a pair of OO Es (silver/blue iridium) in 2002 and had Rx lenses put in them. Eventually one of the stems snapped just in front of the 'decorative' tube. I picked up these titanium frames in 2007 (11-558 or -559 I think, different sizes) off Ebay and swapped in my lenses.

Since these were an Ebay purchase, I was never sure if this particular pair was authentic. They came with the box and all the accoutrements and the lenses fit exactly as they should (and still look great 10years later), so I'm satisfied with them either way.

Thought I'd post them up since the Rx Titanium hasn't shown up in this thread yet.

View attachment 339928 View attachment 339929 View attachment 339930 View attachment 339931 View attachment 339932

I'm pretty sure they're 'kosher'.

Just to let everyone on this thread know. I will be listing a brand new pair of the gold OOA lenses for sale soon. Anyone interested give me a shout and we can work a deal out if interested.

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

Latest Posts

Back