• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

Unless I don't have a plain OO but a OO something else?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453473154.522893.jpg

I think it's the OO-E, platinum/gold...

Edit: Yeah pretty sure it's the E. Lenses are smaller and more oval shaped, and the frame color of your pair is not gold oxide, but platinum.

Last edited:
Nice stash of 00s Yasargil!!

There's another variation.
The 00 Jordan E Wire, Black Chrome with G30.
This one's mine, but the G30 lens was pooched (I'm not a fan anyway) so I replaced those with some new OEM Leather Gold.
I think they're awesomer...
Always look for the small white "O" in the lower left lens to indicate they are originals.
24434305122_4a18d32f22_c.jpg

I also am fortunate to have a Platinum/LG 00E, a Platinum/LG 00A, and a 00 Gold Oxide/LG.

Yasargil must have had a major hoard of them; I just got a couple of pairs from him too, a Jordan and a OO A.

I've wondered, though, if the CF on some colorway earstems is real CF or just a print... can anyone here say for sure?

Last edited:
Yasargil must have had a major hoard of them; I just got a couple of pairs from him too, a Jordan and a OOA.

I've wondered, though, if the CF on some colorway earstems is real CF or just a print... can anyone here say for sure?

What do you mean by "a Jordan"? A regular OO? They are all "Jordans", even though some came with the signature box, and some came with a more generic OO box. They are idenical.

What do you mean by "a Jordan"? A regular OO? They are all "Jordans", even though some came with the signature box, and some came with a more generic OO box. They are idenical.

Yes, regular OO, no suffix.

20160121_221955.jpg

Though your comment is correct, in practice I've only heard the regular OOs referred to as Jordans, but perhaps that's not widespread...

Back