• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Juliet hog's collection

Just came across this thread. Very nice. Love the Spine case. I see you like Ruby. Those all look pretty choice, old school ruby. Very nice job!

Thanks guys!

Just wondering, anybody else here have this case? I'm curious as to how rare it is? Whenever I see people with Oakley display cases it's usually either the riveted aluminum or the matte black with glowing logo.
I have this, I believe its called a Spine Case if thats the one you are talking about,.
1650049141041.jpeg

Also I believe your table is from the stretchline series. They have cases like that, and I would say those cases are the most rare. (not my picture) I believe there are even a couple larger sizes than these.
The coolest of all cases.
Congrats on the table.
1650049426326.png

I have this, I believe its called a Spine Case if thats the one you are talking about,.

Yes since the time I posted that I've come to understand it's also called the Oakley 2.0 case. Still my favorite of all the cases, although one day I do hope to snatch a 4.0 from somewhere...

Also I believe your table is from the stretchline series. They have cases like that, and I would say those cases are the most rare. (not my picture) I believe there are even a couple larger sizes than these.
The coolest of all cases.
Congrats on the table.

When I bought my 1.0 doublewide case the guy also had one of these he offered to sell to me. I didn't go for it because he wanted a big hunk of change for it. I don't regret it since it meant I had more money for more Juliet hunting at that time. :p And also later on I ended up getting a sweet deal on a normal 1.0 singlewide which I actually liked better since it had more depth to the corner design.

Hi All,

Newb to the Oakley forum. :tongue: I've introduced myself on this thread here, along with a quick list of what's in my collection: http://www.oakleyforum.com/intros/2135-hello-western-canada-ehh.html

So... picture time! Some of these pics were taken a year or so ago with my old camera, due to the fact I've moved recently and everything I have are still packed. Also for that reason some of my newer acquisitions have not been added to the group shots yet. But here goes!...

Top two decks: All Juliet, all the time!
View attachment 84432

Lower deck: Wisdom nation! (Ironically named due to the sheer lack of "wisdom" for having so many googles when I don't even ski)
View attachment 84433

View attachment 84434

View attachment 84435

View attachment 84436

View attachment 84437

View attachment 84438

More pics and some close-ups of these and some newer acquisitions to come soon! Hope ya'll like the pics so far! :biggrin:
In loveeee

Back