• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Juliet hog's collection

Juliet Maniac

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi All,

Newb to the Oakley forum. :tongue: I've introduced myself on this thread here, along with a quick list of what's in my collection: http://www.oakleyforum.com/intros/2135-hello-western-canada-ehh.html

So... picture time! Some of these pics were taken a year or so ago with my old camera, due to the fact I've moved recently and everything I have are still packed. Also for that reason some of my newer acquisitions have not been added to the group shots yet. But here goes!...

Top two decks: All Juliet, all the time!
IMG_6053.jpg

Lower deck: Wisdom nation! (Ironically named due to the sheer lack of "wisdom" for having so many googles when I don't even ski)
IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6077.jpg

More pics and some close-ups of these and some newer acquisitions to come soon! Hope ya'll like the pics so far! :biggrin:

Nice collection. In your other thread you mentioned a "ribbed" display? What is that?

I'll have pics of it soon. It's a gorgeous case. I haven't put any Oakleys in it yet though.

nice.. so.. many.. Juliets..

Do you wear them

I wear some of them. I have a Plasma/Ice Polarized Juliet (not pictured) as my daily, a Carbon/Ruby sometimes, and a few only on special occasions. However the especially rare ones like the X-serial numbered X-metals, serial numbered Ducati, and the custom Ichiros I never wear.

I also never wear the Pennys because they won't fit my big fat head! lol

damn that looks awesome dude . . .
respect for the clean setup and the glasses!

Latest Posts

Back