• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Last Carbon C-Six

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
A few people were asking about this so I figured I would throw up a few pictures of it as requested. It is the last Carbon Fiber C-Six ever made and was supposed to stay in Oakley's possession so they would have it in their museum. So much for that idea...

Whole shot

img0626j.jpg

The plaque

img0627py.jpg

Left outer arm

img0080id.jpg

Right outer arm

img0078dp.jpg

No. 250/250

img0625pb.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

No 1 is apparently the one that they did keep in their museum. Would definitely be an awesome piece to add to any collection. Love the C-Six. I wear my aluminum regularly...

how is the weight from this C-Six....
can you compare it with the carbon model?

Oakleynerd said:
how is the weight from this C-Six....
can you compare it with the carbon model?

To be exact... The weight of the aluminum C-Six is exactly 2.00 oz. The weight of the carbon fiber C-Six is exactly 1.600 oz. So to be completely honest there isn't much of a weight difference. You can feel a very slight difference but not enough to say wow that's a huge difference.

That work for ya?

is the elite icon also carbon fiber? it doesnt look like it.
That's awesome you wear your aluminum c-six. how do they fit?

yoshi1984 said:
is the elite icon also carbon fiber? it doesnt look like it.
That's awesome you wear your aluminum c-six. how do they fit?

No it's not carbon fiber... sadly. I believe it is the same material that the pit boss's have on the frames. not 100% sure though. I absolutely love my aluminum c-six. It fits great and with the beta titanium core on the stem it makes for a nice sort of spring hinge against itself. They stay really cool too because of the aluminum frame so its really nice. They don't seem to fit anyone with a wider face that I have seen at least. All in all I think they are an amazing glass look, fit, feel and as a collectible...

As for #250 and where it is... It will be in my possession for a while. It is in a locked safe inside my stores vault that no one except me and the owner have a key to. It's a cool feeling though to have them in hand and to have tried them on...