• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Last Month And A Half (Yes Another September Thread)

atrain

O-Forums Boss of Bosses
September was a decent month for me and October might be sweet as well.

Got some Violet Iridum Fuel Cell lenses for less than 30 bucks on ebay, some blue Batwolf icons on the bay as well. Then my cousin hooked me up with a Oakley Duffel from the SI site.

Here are the glasses that I got......the first one was late August but close enough

Moto GP Antix from HDOakley
IMAG0160.jpg

Got a great deal for 80 bucks on the Propaganda's from a CL deal. It was a UT student that needed money :).
IMAG0150.jpg

Got the Jetty Surf Dispatch from HDOakley
IMAG0177.jpg

Got a good deal on the bay for the Ducati Hijinx
IMAG0191.jpg

Got these from Nyarlathotep for a great price. JS are pretty awesome.
IMAG0190.jpg

Nice grabs.i love the Jupiter Squared.
I know this sounds silly but can anyone describe to me what is craiglist

Nice grabs.i love the Jupiter Squared.
I know this sounds silly but can anyone describe to me what is craiglist

Craigslist is a website here in the US, I dont know if its worldwide where people post jobs, forums, personal ads, and sell items and is basically for local areas. You can search other areas but its like a free site where people meet up and sell items. The only things I have bought from there are Oakley's and Concert Tickets.

Craigslist is a website here in the US, I dont know if its worldwide where people post jobs, forums, personal ads, and sell items and is basically for local areas. You can search other areas but its like a free site where people meet up and sell items. The only things I have bought from there are Oakley's and Concert Tickets.

I see...thanks for making it clear to me:smile:

its basically like a local classifieds newspaper. it is worldwide, but you have to choose a city before making a search. it is designed to be local where the focus is on face to face contact rather than online shopping eg. ebay.

its basically like a local classifieds newspaper. it is worldwide, but you have to choose a city before making a search. it is designed to be local where the focus is on face to face contact rather than online shopping eg. ebay.

Thanks Max Fearlight. We have something like that in Greece also but the listing for shades are almost none
More cars,bikes,real estate, jobs and leisure things

that is correctamundo. ditto the same story on melbourne craigslist. i check everyday for oakley. and same story. absolutely nothing. zilch. you pick from lots of american cities on craigslist, and there are tons of oakley. whatever you want, you can find it.

Latest Posts

Back