• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Legend Is For Real!!!!

Frank is more like a dragon, hoarding Oakley like gold and jewels... I imagine a large pile of BNIB pairs that he sleeps on and guards with his life in a deep dark cave, castle, or fortress! Think smaug, but with Oakley's haha!

Anyone else look through every reflective surface in every picture to try to get a glimpse of the legend?

Frank is more like a dragon, hoarding Oakley like gold and jewels... I imagine a large pile of BNIB pairs that he sleeps on and guards with his life in a deep dark cave, castle, or fortress! Think smaug, but with Oakley's haha!

Anyone else look through every reflective surface in every picture to try to get a glimpse of the legend?
Never tried before yesterday. I looked at the C6 and realized that it was Dyer in the reflection. Lol

Frank AKA O-Smaug.. @OakleyFrankFMJ what do you wear daily?

Back