• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Look Of The Mars

I will wear them to turks and caicos for spring break, lets see what the international community thinks.

They're a distinctive pair for sure, I think those that react negatively to them are frustrated that they wouldn't have the confidence to wear a pair.
Enjoy them and wear them in good health!

i think they are one of the coolest to look at but damn do they not really fit me. I like them on most people but i think i look silly. i HAD to have them though, for the love of metals..

I have these mad scientist "O"s and i really don't give a damn whether other people dig it. It just give so much pleasure in knowing that you are wearing something others would'nt dare to wear.

yeah man the whole point of the mars is a different look. the worst my denim mars and leather mars have got is "those are crazy", and thats a compliment cos they ARE! explain that its cast titanium and its insane and most gearheads will respect it

To most people they find it weird wearing Mars and OTT, I find it weirder for someone wearing leather jacket with leopard colored pants.

Hope none of ya'll wears that. :p

Back