• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Look Of The Mars

I might venture out with my someday but right now I think my head is still too big. And after posting my last two pictures I am pretty sure my head is lopsided.

C4BB3E32-AE9B-4975-A4EB-1BEE237C0170_zpscvzbonjy.jpg

see...I don't think they look big,the lens is in the center of the eye,i think they are under rated

LMAO @ Valkie 2. I don' think they look big I think my head is too big. They are very tight on my head.

Love the look of the Mars, but never been game enough to get one. Might start looking now.

I might venture out with my someday but right now I think my head is still too big. And after posting my last two pictures I am pretty sure my head is lopsided.

C4BB3E32-AE9B-4975-A4EB-1BEE237C0170_zpscvzbonjy.jpg

same here. cannot wear my mars unless i take out the t shox, and it is STILL a tight fit. also my ears are not even (right is noticeably higher than the left), so ALL my oaks have to be worn with a slight tilt. i am used to it though.

you SHOULD wear your mars in public man...you definitely bring it!...

if one day they start shuttling people to mars....I will take that trip...with my mars.

Back