• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The lost glasses...

I'm not sure but if your wanting 1 lense I purchased a pair of Radarlocks at the Oakley Vault in Sevierville TN. In The Tanger Outlet mall. They have huge selection of Oakleys and can even customize them to your ideal specs. Only thing they can't do like if you customize them on Oakley.com is etch your name or whatever you want onto the lenses. I'm trying to post pictures of mine with both sets of lenses I have. They had many different lenses and style of lenses to choose from these are just my favorite colors.

View attachment 267991
Are the bottom ones just lenses? If so I'd love them without the frame on the top... I went to Oakley King of Prussia and looked at a lot of frames. I'm starting to just accept I'm not going to find anything like the conduct squared and just hope to get lucky through this forum one day and find a collector willing to sell their conduct squareds

Are the bottom ones just lenses? If so I'd love them without the frame on the top... I went to Oakley King of Prussia and looked at a lot of frames. I'm starting to just accept I'm not going to find anything like the conduct squared and just hope to get lucky through this forum one day and find a collector willing to sell their conduct squareds
No the bottom were not just lenses. Without a frame. They are Radarlocks and I was just showing you the 2 different lenses I got when I purchased mine. They switch out fairly easy if I want to switch from the polarized black lense to the ice iridium blue lense after doing it 3 or 4 times I can switch them out. Ididn't know if you was wanting a pair with just one big lense and if so these do have that. They also have 3 different types of lenses. I can't remember each type of lenses name. When you buy them at Oakley website or at an Oakley Vault like I did you get to pick the 2 style of lenses. Plus you get 2 pairs of nose rubbers which I think one is bigger than the other which I guess is to have the glasses a little extra distance possibly keeping sweat getting on the lenses as easy. I hope this helps. If you would like me to send you some more pictures just let me know what you would like to see and I will try to do it for you. Good luck and they are my favorite of my 3 pairs of Oakleys I own.

Hola... My name is Joseph hailing from Philadelphia. I discovered this part of the Oakley world through a very common "Lost pair of favorite oakleys". I've also discovered on this forum that what happens to be my favorite oakleys, a lot of men seem to think the conduct squared are strictly for women . I'm very selective with which styles I like and they happen to be the most minimal design I've ever seen from Oakley.

Heck if you like them and the way they look I say get them. Everyone has different tastes and styles and that's a good thing. If the ones you want you can only find in what you might consider feminine colors then try out Oakley.com and they have all different colors you can even have them custom built for your exact likes. I didn't know that when I bought my 1st pair. Actually my 1st pair was silver Flak Jackets with Orange lenses. They had them and black Flaks and maybe 1 other brand. I had never owned a pair of sunglasses and thought Oakleys were super expensive but I was fixing to go on a cruise and I get migraines really bad at times so I thought I might as well buy the ones I liked best. I think they even sold Under Armour and couple other pairs. Im TN. Vols fan so I thought the Orange glasses would go good with the majority of my clothes which are Orange and white. Anyways after I got them I was amazed at how good they were. So my daughter wanted them and I decided I would let her have them so I looked up Oakley online and was shocked at all the different colors styles and so on. I also found the customize part and liked the Flak Jackets but had trouble changing lenses getting arthritis in my hands so I saw the Gast Jackets with the silver clips to make changing the lenses easy as pie. I also saw I could pick plaid frames which I had never saw and I liked that and then I saw you could pick the color of the Oakley O on them and I saw Te Orange so got that with white ear socks so I had my U.T. Vols colors on my Oakleys. I thought that was best thing ever then I noticed spot you could get something etched into the lens and I decided to put my name so if anyone tried stealing them then how are they going to explain my name on their glasses. Don't know if you can see it put here is what the lenses look like with name etched in them Sorry for the rant I guess I'm saying if you like and want them you can go to Oakley and have th customized to your likes and make them look manly if you want. Either way I say get what makes you happy. If others don't like them then 1 they don't have to look at them and 2 it's not like they have to wear them. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
20160802_184601.jpg

Back