• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Lost Package Thread

Thankfully and luckily I have not had any packages gone missing, shipping or receiving. I think I may have my first one though because I mailed on Monday with the holiday but hopefully it turns out ok!

Lost a Ruby MD years ago never made it from DHL to Hartford and one Flak frame through USPS sent March 14th first class never scanned out of the hub in that person's state... he was cool tho and replaced it just like O replaced the MD now long gone from my possession anyway. USPS has been weaker than usual the past 3 months or so and its not only weather related...missing scans ...priority mail taking 2 weeks etc

I haven't lost single pair of oakley from the first time buying here in OF but my luck is change when one seller give me invalid usps tracking number and until now everytime i ask, the seller tell other story about me receiving refund from making a dispute claim from paypal so he dont have the obligee to actual sending me the pair.so is it just lost or a lose?

st
I haven't lost single pair of oakley from the first time buying here in OF but my luck is change when one seller give me invalid usps tracking number and until now everytime i ask, the seller tell other story about me receiving refund from making a dispute claim from paypal so he dont have the obligee to actual sending me the pair.so is it just lost or a lose?
ill nothing brah? damn, sorry to hear that...i did not expect that, especially from a premium. long time member...

st

Still nothing brah? damn, sorry to hear that...i did not expect that, especially from a premium. long time member...

Yep still nothing,for my justification i give the seller my screenshot from my paypal balance include the history from the history timeline and i also ask the seller if paypal take the money for the refund why he can't show the screenshot the same like mine or maybe notification email from paypal.

to my surprises if the seller already shipped the item before why he only give statement that shows " i never ship it and you already have your money back " kind of answer

You already filed a paypal dispute and you got your money back per paypal
Then how come they took the money from my paypal account then?

lost one XX metal TiO2 that I purchased from the bay before, luckily I had buyer's protection and got my money back. EBay's shipping company (Pitney Bowes) is absolutely the worst to track. Hence as much as I can I now avoid those listings with the customs and shipping handled by Ebay. You'd think how many stuff have been lost with this company and how they are earning from it through Ebay refunds.

I lost a romeo ti send to Spain via royal mail, eventually they come back. I lost a XX xmetal to China via royal mail and got my money back via insurance covered for 120pounda only. I lost recently a 12gauge to Indonesia via USPS, tracking says it is still in Cali. Those are just my major mishaps of this postal system, i got few more here in there. Yeah it sucks bigtime!

BNIB IH Juliets. Got the refund but would rather have had the glasses. Have since bought a wearer pair and a replacement BNIB pair so it all worked out but still.

Was through eBay's Global Postage Programme - always incurs customs charges, has a lot of links in the chain (consignment agent and courier separate at both ends) and the companies used are not all best in breed by any stretch.

Back