• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Microbag Thread

I've got 2 S.I. glasses and the bags that come with them are absolutely useless! Trying to clean the lenses with the SI bag just makes it 10x worse. Are all the bags with artwork on them the same way?

I actually have cleaning cloths and the Oakley Lens Cleaner for cleaning the glasses, the bags are just for storage.

They're relatively boring, but I really like the brown Square O bags. I feel like they have some class to them. Otherwise, my favorite would be the Don Pendleton Bag (from my collection)

The moto gp bags are also very nice!!
plaintiff2.jpg

Very cool thread idea. Ill have to post my bags up later.
And yes, the new bags suck for cleaning. I only use the cloths that come with the cleaning kit.

a few of my favorite bags...

but they r pretty useless when comes to cleaning lenses... which in a way might be a good thing also, wouldn't want them to get soiled from cleaning... :tongue:

img0086vy.jpg

Do any of you actually use the bags? I tend to keep all the bags with my glasses and never use them. I only use two spare bags for any pair of glasses i take out that day. I just keep washing the two bags and have them on rotation.

Back