• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Beautiful Pairs To Look At On Display...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Those Tokyo Subway goggles are awesome. Almost makes ya wanna take up snowboarding just to wear them.

It would have been amazing if that design had been rolled out into a few sunglass ranges too.
Missed opportunity there imho.

The most beautiful pair of Oakley's has to the Romeo 1's. Never seen them in the flesh but the pictures of them are something else. The big X as the nose bridge just say's it all, they are true ART. Nothing more needed & one day i WILL own a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are gonna be bored to death with me saying this..but the SW FMJ Goldbrook. absolutely magnificent in a display case. even better if the 24k Supreme is in the same case. =)

@ Jono - yawnzzZZZ...
haha! kidding bro... agreed, SW FMJ Gold is one great looker, mega bling!

For me it'll have to be the BMX Chromes and Tron Pitboss... I'd say they're The Most Beautiful Pairs to look at on My Face!! LOL!!

Ya, the Golbrook is sweet! I wish I could snag a BMX jawbone....I love the look of it. There was one in my O Store last year and I passed it up...:(

right now, i would say my complete Camo Jupiter set + my Batwolfs with the camo frog icon. . .
in a month it will probably be the max fear collection :redface:

Back