• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Beautiful Pairs To Look At On Display...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I agree with alot of you...WITK look awesome, love the Romeo 1's (like to have a pair myself), Medusa and I do like the OTT's. To me the more different they are and unique in scheme the cooler they are. I'm sure that's why alot of us are into Oakley's, the quality and the fact they aren't (weren't) afraid to do something different and sometimes just off the wall.

Lets see some pics of ur favorite displayed frames.

The most beautiful pair of Oakley's has to the Romeo 1's. Never seen them in the flesh but the pictures of them are something else. The big X as the nose bridge just say's it all, they are true ART. Nothing more needed & one day i WILL own a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY. Just got mine in last week, it been either on my face or sitting right on the top rack of my shelf. AWESOME. esp next to a Mars Crater, Juliet and Penny.

Oooo. I think if we wait for long enough, this particular thread is primed for someone to roll out the old line "You are not a true collector if you do not own a <insert sunglass model here>".

I'm very much looking forward to this event, of course, as it always makes me laugh quite uproariously.

Can someone on the Forum Admin set up something so that a klaxon goes off when someone types this line and posts it? :biggrin:

Waahwooooogaaahhh!

I love my frost blue holiday oil rig. Def one of the most eye catching in my collection. The fonseca antix are nice too.

Those JP Auclair Crowbars back there are seriously sexual. Very awesome man, I may have to start looking for those.

Latest Posts

Back