• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Common To The Least Common Of The X Metal Frames.

mega8zero

Oakley Enthusiast
I saw a thread about the rarest of x metals. Which made me think of making this thread, especially for us who own the regular releases.

What x metal is the most common to the least common of the x metals (not limited release or the public release available to everyone.

For the juliets? Are the plasma juliets the most common of the juliets? Followed by the x metal then the carbon and the polished last?

For the x squared, the carbon frame is the most common right? Followed by the plasma, polished and then x metals?

For the penny, the polished frame followed by the plasma then x metal then copper?

For the X metal xx? Romeo? Romeo 2? Half x(although some dont consider it a x metal)

Please correct me if im wrong. I just assumed all of this, from what i have read over the years.

"For the X metal xx? Romeo? Romeo 2? Half x(although some dont consider it a x metal)"

Who cares what "some consider"?
Does it really matter so much to people what other people consider ?
Fact is they still are part of the family and a great pair for the kids or the wife.

Ok penny is polished then Ti then xmetal then Ti02 finally copper.... X metal xx is 24kt then xmetal then Ti02 then Plasma ...Romeo is xmetal then Plasma then Ti then Jordan

I saw a thread about the rarest of x metals. Which made me think of making this thread, especially for us who own the regular releases.

What x metal is the most common to the least common of the x metals (not limited release or the public release available to everyone.

For the juliets? Are the plasma juliets the most common of the juliets? Followed by the x metal then the carbon and the polished last?

For the x squared, the carbon frame is the most common right? Followed by the plasma, polished and then x metals?

For the penny, the polished frame followed by the plasma then x metal then copper?

For the X metal xx? Romeo? Romeo 2? Half x(although some dont consider it a x metal)

Please correct me if im wrong. I just assumed all of this, from what i have read over the years.
Forgot XS carbon polished and Ducati and 24kt

Last edited:
Back